Gold Tone ML-1 "Missing Link" Baritone Banjo & Case
Designed with Bela Fleck, this handsome baritone banjo is tuned a perfect fifth below standard tuning (cGCEG). Deluxe appointments include a radiused ebony fingerboard with Art Noveau inlays designed by Bela Fleck. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple
- Finish: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard: Ebony 5-10" Compound Radiused
- Bridge: 10" Radiused Maple with Ebony Cap (7/8")
- Tuners: Planetary
- Inlay: Nouveau Custom
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: Bronze Sand Cast
- Rim: 3-Ply Canadian Maple
- Tension Hoop: Notched 24-Bracket
- Binding: Black ABS
- Brackets: 26
- Buttons: Black
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Pickups: Optional
- Tailpiece: 5-String Terminator
- Resonator: 14" Maple (Convertible)
- Armrest: Gold Tone Engraved
- Head: 12" MC Black Remo
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1-3/8" Zero Glide Nut
- Scale Length: 26-1/4"
- Weight: 9.2 lbs.
- Tuning: CGCEG
- Strings: .018w, .040w, .030w, .022w, .018w
- Hard Case: Included
- Zero Glide Installed: Yes