Gold Tone Lefthanded Fretless M-BASS25 & Gigbag
Larger than Gold Tone’s standard Micro-Bass for greater unplugged volume, the M-Bass25FL is equipped with special Aquila strings and a fretless fingerboard for standard EADG bass tuning and tone that’s similar to an upright bass. Amplification is easy thanks to a passive saddle transducer and a side-mounted control panel with chromatic tuner, 2-band EQ, and volume. A great acoustic bass for travel or for fitting into cramped performance venues. LEFTHANDED
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Cutaway travel-size guitar body of Nato wood (similar to mahogany)
- Nato neck with fretless walnut fingerboard (1-11/16" nut, 25" scale)
- Passive saddle transducer
- Side-mounted control panel with chromatic tuner, 2-band EQ, and volume
- Body contoured for comfortable play (thinner at "armrest" area)
- Strap buttons at heel and endpin
- Output jack on side
- Black geared tuning machines
- Herringbone soundhole rosette
- Bone nut
- Laminated body woods
- Padded gigbag with accessory pocket
- Body size:
- 17" long, 14" wide
- Arched back construction
- Maximum depth at edge about 3-5/8"
- Total instrument length 39"
- Weight ~3.2 lbs.