Godin A8 (2016)
This Godin A8 electric mandolin has a spruce top with a cognac-burst finish on a chambered mahogany body. The pickup system uses individual saddle transducers. Gold hardware adds to the visual appeal. This instrument needs some work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but overall it’s in excellent condition. More Details...
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
- Cognac-burst finish on spruce top
- Cream binding on dark stained chambered mahogany body
- 24 fret ebony fingerboard with pearloid dot inlay
- Mahogany neck
- Adjustable ebony bridge
- Gold hardware
- Individual saddle transducers
- 4-on-plate tuners
- 14" scale
- 1-7/32" nut width
- EC (except needs fret polish, strings, adjust neck, etc. -- sold AS-IS)
- SN: 16204163F