Gibson TB-3 Tenor Banjo (1925)
A nice tenor banjo from the early 20th century, this Gibson TB-3 has a maple neck and a resonator, both with a red stain. The 3/4" red stained maple rim features a ball bearing archtop tone ring with exterior holes. It has a 19-fret Brazilian rosewood fingerboard with pearl diamond and slotted square inlays. This instrument is in very good+ condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Red stained maple neck and resonator
- 19-fret Brazilian rosewood fingerboard with pearl diamond and slotted square inlays
- 3/4" red stained maple rim
- Ball bearing archtop tone ring with exterior holes
- Two piece flange
- Dual coordinator rods
- 24 hooks
- Grooved tension hoop
- "GROVER PATENT" Presto tailpiece
- Script "Gibson" and "MASTERTONE" inlays on fiddle shaped headstock
- Ivoroid-bound fingerboard and resonator
- 11" skin head
- 1-7/32" nut
- ~22-3/4 scale
- "GROVER PAT." tuners with ivoroid buttons
- Original rim decal
- Two replacement resonator attachment screws
- Original hardshell case (blue lining, newer handle)
- SN: 8126-19