Gibson TB-3 Conversion (1935)
This Gibson TB-3 Conversion is a fine sounding, recently converted 1935 Gibson TB-3 pot assembly with an uncut ~19/32 maple rim and the original mahogany resonator. The Frank Neat 5-string conversion neck has an ebony fingerboard with pearl flying eagle inlays. It’s equipped with Five Star Planetary tuners and geared 5th string peg. Other features include a First Quality low profile flathead tone ring, a Prucha Presto tailpiece, and a one-piece flange. This banjo is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Recently converted 1935 Gibson TB-3 pot assembly with uncut ~19/32 maple rim and original mahogany resonator
- Frank Neat conversion neck
- Double cut peghead
- Ebony fingerboard with pearl flying eagle inlays
- "MASTERTONE" inlaid on 21st fret
- Pearl nut
- Dual coordinator rods
- One piece flange
- First Quality low profile flathead tone ring
- Five Star Planetary tuners and geared 5th string peg
- Prucha Presto tailpiece
- 1-3/16" nut
- ~26-1/4" scale
- Replacement hooks and nuts
- With TKL hardshell case on consignment
- EC- with some wear on resonator
- Includes original tenor neck, 40 hole archtop tone ring, un-punched "Grover Patent" Presto tailpiece, hooks and nuts, and tenor original hardshell case (blue lining)
- SN: 405-3