Gibson TB-11 Conversion (1930's)
A very nice conversion banjo, this instrument features an original 1930’s Gibson TB-11 blue maple rim that has been fitted with a Huber Vintage flathead tone ring and Prucha hardware. The Huber 5-string maple neck features a blue finish, and the bound ebony fingerboard is decorated with superb pearl Bella Voce inlays. This impressive banjo is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Huber maple neck with blue finish
- Pearl Bella Voce inlays on bound ebony fingerboard
- Huber Vintage flathead tone ring
- Prucha tension hoop, one piece flange, and hardware
- ~5/8" blue maple rim
- Single coordinator rod
- Resonator features pearloid back with floral silkscreen design and blue interior
- Waverly tuners and 5th string peg
- Newer Presto tailpiece
- ~26-3/8" scale
- 1-1/4" nut
- 11" Remo head
- Includes original one piece flange and tension hoop (broken), tailpiece, armrest, and hooks and nuts
- Rough period HSC (yellow lining)