Gibson RB-250 (1984)
This impressive Gibson RB-250 banjo features a 2-piece mahogany neck and a double bound mahogany resonator, all in a gloss natural finish. The 3-ply maple rim is fitted with a flathead tone ring. The Gibson tuners and geared 5th string peg feature pearloid buttons. This instrument is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss natural finish
- 2-piece mahogany neck and double white-bound resonator
- Fiddle shaped peghead with diamonds, curlicues and "Gibson" logo
- White-bound 22-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl varied pattern inlays and "MASTERTONE" block at 21st fret
- 1-3/16" nut
- ~26-3/8" scale
- 3/4" 3-ply maple rim
- 2-piece flange
- Flathead tone ring
- Replacement clamshell tailpiece
- Gibson armrest
- "GIBSON" tuners with pearloid buttons
- Geared 5th string peg
- Nashville label on rim
- Original hardshell case (burgundy lining)
- SN: 82004514