Gibson RB-250 (1974-75)
This handsome Gibson RB-250 features a mahogany neck and double bound resonator, all in a natural finish. The black finished 3/4” maple rim is equipped with a flathead Mastertone tone ring. It has a bound ebony fingerboard with varied pearl inlays. It’s equipped with a Gibson armrest, clamshell tailpiece, tuners, and geared 5th string peg. This banjo is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Natural finished mahogany neck and double bound resonator
- Black finished 3/4" maple rim
- 11" frosted head
- Fiddle shaped peghead
- Bound 22-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl varied pattern inlays
- Block "Mastertone" inlay at 21st fret
- Flathead Mastertone tone ring
- 2-piece flange
- Notched tension hoop
- Dual coordinator rods
- Gibson armrest and clamshell tailpiece
- Gibson tuners with pearloid buttons, geared 5th string peg
- 1-3/16 nut
- ~26-3/8" scale
- With original hardshell case (plush dark blue lining)
- Serial number 600674
- SN: 600674