Gibson Les Paul Custom (1990)
A snazzy looking electric guitar that can get some cool sounds, this Les Paul Custom has a cherry sunburst finish on a nice looking bound maple top. It has a mahogany body and neck with dark cherry finish. A Duncan ‘59 bridge and Jazz neck humbucking pickups have been installed, as well as new lift pots as tone controls for coil tapping. Original hardshell case included. This instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Cherry sunburst finish
- Nice looking (bound) maple top
- Mahogany body and neck with dark cherry finish
- Bound ebony fretboard
- Block inlays
- Duncan '59 bridge and Jazz neck humbucking pickups installed
- New lift pots installed as tone controls for coil tapping
- Stop tailpiece
- Nashville tune-o-matic bridge (Graphtech saddles installed)
- Gibson/Schaller tuners (pearloid buttons installed)
- Gold hardware
- 1-11/16" nut
- 24-3/4" scale
- OHSC (1 broken latch)