Gibson Les Paul Standard 1959 Reissue (2011)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Sunburst finish on stunning flamed maple top
- Mahogany body
- Large but comfortable mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Trapezoid inlays
- Cream-bound top and fingerboard
- Two Burstbucker humbucking pickups (#1 at neck, #2 at bridge)
- No wire ABR-1 bridge
- Stop tailpiece
- Gibson Deluxe vintage style tuners with Keystone buttons
- 1-11/16" nut
- 24-3/4" scale
- 8.4 lbs.
- NO C.O.A.
- Bone nut installed
- Original hardshell case
- SN: 9 1123