Gibson J-45 Special (2016)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Gloss natural finish
- Sloped shoulders
- Adirondack spruce top
- Figured mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with abalone dot inlays
- Reverse belly rosewood bridge
- White-bound body
- 15-7/8" lower bout
- 1-3/4" nut
- ~24-3/4" nut
- Headstock feature abalone "Gibson" logo
- Gold Grover vintage-style tuners
- Abalone soundhole rosette
- Gibson Custom Shop decal on back of headstock
- Factory L.R. Baggs pickup installed
- Limited production, with C.O.A.
- Original hardshell case
- SN: 10216037