Gibson Jumbo 35 (c.1941)
This Gibson Jumbo 35 is a killer player's guitar. The entire instrument was refinished by Gibson in the 60’s, and Kluson 3-on-a-plate tuners were installed at the time it was refinished. It also has a new rosewood bridge and bridge plate. It has a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, a 14-fret mahogany neck, and a Brazilian rosewood fingerboard. This acoustic guitar is in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Entire instrument refinished (by Gibson in the 60's)
- Double bound jumbo body
- Spruce top
- X brace and 2 tone bars
- Mahogany back, sides, and (14 fret) neck
- Brazilian rosewood fretboard
- Dot inlays
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- New rosewood bridge and bridge plate
- Headstock overlay features script logo
- 60's Kluson 3-on-a-plate tuners (installed at time of finish work)
- 1-23/32" nut
- 24-3/4" scale
- Softshell case
- SN: 4802G