Gibson F-5 Master Model (2014)
An impressive top-end Gibson instrument, this F-5 Master Model has a carved spruce top, highly figured maple back and sides, and a maple neck, all in a Cremona sunburst hand rubbed varnish finish. The ebony fretboard has dot inlays and a treble extension. Other features include a bound tortoise plastic pickguard, an adjustable ebony bridge, and 4-on-a-plate tuners. This mandolin is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- 2-point F-style body
- Cremona sunburst hand rubbed varnish finish
- Carved spruce top
- Parallel tone bar bracing
- Highly figured maple back and sides
- Maple neck
- Ebony fretboard with treble extension
- Dot inlays
- Adjustable ebony bridge
- Logo on tailpiece
- Bound tortoise plastic pickguard
- Headstock features overlay with logo and flowerpot inlays
- 4-on-a-plate tuners
- Label signed by David W. Harvey and dated August 25, 2014
- 1-3/32" nut
- 14" scale
- Oblong original hardshell case
- SN: V70471