Gibson ES-345 (1959)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Very clean
- Sunburst finish
- Double bound maple body
- Mahogany neck
- Bound Brazilian rosewood fretboard
- Split parallelogram inlays
- The two PAF humbucking pickups (all black bobbins), Vari-tone, stereo electronics, stop tailpiece, wireless ABR-1 bridge, pickguard, and gold hardware appear all original
- Mid 70's tuners installed (originals included)
- 1-21/32" nut
- 24-3/4" scale
- Original hardshell case
- EC- (gold hardware has faded)
- SN: A 31387