Gibson ES-345 (1959)
The ultimate Gibson Blues machine, this ES-345 has a double bound maple body with a sunburst finish and f-holes. It has a Brazilian rosewood fretboard with split parallelogram inlays. The two PAF humbucking pickups (all black bobbins), Vari-tone, stereo electronics, stop tailpiece, wireless ABR-1 bridge, pickguard, and gold hardware appear all original. Mid-70’s tuners have been installed, but the originals are included. This electric guitar is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Very clean
- Sunburst finish
- Double bound maple body
- Mahogany neck
- Bound Brazilian rosewood fretboard
- Split parallelogram inlays
- The two PAF humbucking pickups (all black bobbins), Vari-tone, stereo electronics, stop tailpiece, wireless ABR-1 bridge, pickguard, and gold hardware appear all original
- Mid 70's tuners installed (originals included)
- 1-21/32" nut
- 24-3/4" scale
- Original hardshell case
- EC- (gold hardware has faded)
- SN: A 31387