Gibson ES-175 D (1951)
This Gibson ES-175 D features an all maple semi-hollow cutaway body with a sunburst finish and f-holes. It’s equipped with two P-90 pickups. A Bigsby tremolo tailpiece and bridge have been installed. This electric guitar needs some work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but overall it’s in very good+ condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Sunburst finish
- Double bound 16" all maple body
- Mahogany neck
- Bound rosewood fretboard
- Split parallelogram inlays
- Two P-90 pickups
- Bigsby tailpiece and bridge installed
- Headstock overlay features logo and crown inlays
- Kluson tuners
- 1-11/16" nut
- 24-3/4" scale
- Original hardshell case
- VGC+ (body is dirty but not scarred up, finish on the neck is pretty much played off, extra strap button hole on heel), sold AS-IS (needs major clean up, refret, set up, etc., would benefit from a neck reset)
- SN: 7547