Gibson ES-125T (1959)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Double bound 16" thin body
- Sunburst finish on maple top with f-holes
- Dark natural finish on mahogany sides and maple back
- 14 fret mahogany neck
- Brazilian rosewood fretboard and adjustable bridge
- One P-90 pickup
- Trapeze tailpiece
- Long tortoise plastic pickguard
- 3-on-a-plate Kluson tuners
- 1-11/16" nut
- 24-3/4" scale
- 70's Gibson hardshell case
- SN: S2785 25