Gibson Earl Scruggs Standard (1994)
This impressive Gibson Earl Scruggs Standard features a nicely flamed maple neck and resonator, all in a gloss sunburst finish. The ~5/8" maple rim has an 11” head and a flathead tone ring. The ebony fingerboard is decorated with pearl hearts & flowers inlays. It has geared tuners with pearloid buttons, and two Keith D-tuners have been installed. This banjo is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss sunburst finish on nicely flamed maple neck and resonator
- 22-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl hearts & flowers inlays
- 11" head
- ~5/8" maple rim with label dated 6-9-94
- Facsimile of Earl's signature on label
- Flathead tone ring
- One-piece flange
- 24 brackets
- Dual coordinator rods
- Double cut peghead
- Headstock overlay features floral inlays and "Gibson" logo
- Geared tuners with pearloid buttons
- Keith D-tuners installed
- 1-3/16" nut
- ~26-1/2" scale
- Newer Presto tailpiece and bridge
- Built in Nashville
- Original hardshell case (black lining)
- SN: 2607