Gibson Citation (1997)
A fine example of Gibson's "top of the ladder" archtop, this Citation features a cutaway body with a carved spruce top, maple back and sides, and a 14-fret maple neck. A floating pickup and volume control are mounted on the bound maple pickguard. It has a bound ebony fretboard with cloud and block inlays. Gold hardware, including a Citation tailpiece and etched Sealfast tuners, adds to the visual effect. This guitar is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Natural finish
- Double bound 16-5/8" body
- Carved spruce top
- Bound f-holes
- Maple sides, back, and neck
- Bound ebony fretboard
- Cloud and block inlays
- Floating humbucking pickup and volume control mounted on bound maple pickguard
- Citation tailpiece
- T-o-m bridge on wood base
- Double bound headstock features large fleur-de-lis inlays on front and back
- Sealfast tuners with fleur-de-lis etched on the buttons
- Gold hardware
- 1-23/32" nut
- 25-1/2" scale
- OHSC (with snazzy case cover)
- SN: 1997012