Gibson B-45-12 (1967)
This very cool Gibson B-45-12 has a square-shoulder D-size body with a natural finish spruce top, cherry finish mahogany back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck. Appointments include a large tortoise plastic pickguard, a rosewood bridge with an adjustable saddle, a newer trapeze tailpiece, and 6-on-a-plate tuners. This 12-string acoustic guitar is in very good+ condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Double bound square shoulder D body
- Natural finish spruce top
- Cherry finish on mahogany sides, back, and (14 fret) neck
- Brazilian rosewood fretboard
- Dot inlays
- 20 frets
- Rosewood bridge with adjustable saddle
- Newer trapeze tailpiece
- Large tortoise plastic pickguard
- Headstock overlay features logo and split diamond
- 6-on-a-plate tuners
- 2-1/16" nut
- 24-3/4" scale
- Hardshell case
- VGC+ (several repaired top cracks)
- SN: 862302