Gibson All American (mid 1970's)
This is Gibson's 1970's recreation of one of the most rare pre-war deluxe Mastertone model banjos. It has a maple resonator with a hand carved and painted eagle design on the back and fancy marquetry on the sides. The maple neck features wood marquetry on the heel, and the headstock has a carved and painted eagle with a stars and stripes shield. The pearloid fingerboard has painted scenes depicting American historic events, monuments, and battles. This impressive resonator banjo is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Dark stained maple neck, resonator and 3/4" maple rim
- Flathead tone ring
- Two-piece flange
- Gold hardware with engraved tension hoop, flange, armrest, tailpiece, and tuners
- Hand carved and painted eagle on back of resonator with wreath and field of stars
- Fancy wood marquetry and fancy hand carvings on side of resonator and neck heel
- Carved and painted eagle headstock with stars and stripes shield
- Fancy painted carving on back of headstock
- Pearloid fretboard with painted scenes outlining American historic moments, monuments, and battles
- #34 of Series
- Hardshell case
- EC- except for some finish checking on interior of rim
- SN: 34