Gibson A-75 (1937)
A rare Gibson model from the late 30’s, this A-75 mandolin has a carved spruce top with a sunburst finish and f-holes. The sides, carved back, and V-profile neck are mahogany. It has a bound rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays and an elevated extension. It also features 4-on-a-plate tuners with ivoroid buttons. This instrument is in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Sunburst finish
- Bound body and fretboard
- Fingerboard raised off of top
- Carved spruce top with f-holes
- Mahogany sides, V-profile neck, and arched back
- Rosewood fretboard with pearl dot inlays and elevated extension
- Tailpiece engraved with logo
- Newer adjustable ebony bridge
- 4-on-a-plate tuners with ivoroid buttons
- Peghead features script logo and unique inlay
- Missing pickguard
- Newer endpin
- 20 frets
- 14" scale
- 1-1/4" nut
- Original hardshell case (orange lining)
- SN: 138.5C