Gibson A (1917)
Pumpkin color spruce top with oval soundhole, dark cherry birch sides and back, "The Gibson" tailpiece, paddle-shaped peghead, one-piece mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard, pearl dot inlays, ebony bridge (shimmed and replacement bridge top) ivoroid-bound top and soundhole, tortoise plastic pickguard (modified for a pickup at some point), ~14" scale, 1-7/32" nut width, with OHSC (purple lining), VG-EC except for small repaired side crack by heel More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Pumpkin color spruce top with oval soundhole
- Dark cherry birch back and sides
- One piece mahogany neck with paddle headstock
- Ebony fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Ebony bridge with replacement top
- Tortoise plastic pickguard has been modified for a pickup at some point (no pickup)
- Ivoroid-bound body and headstock
- Newer bone nut
- 1-7/32" nut, ~14" scale
- With OHSC
- Serial number: 33849 and F.O.N 3381
- VG-EC with small repaired side crack by heel