Gibson B25-12 (1966)
This Gibson B25-12 has a spruce top with a very faded cherry sunburst finish. The mahogany back, sides, and neck feature a cherry finish. The fingerboard and bridge are Brazilian rosewood. Appointments include a large tortoise plastic pickguard, white body binding, and 6-on-a-plate Kluson Deluxe tuners. This 12-string guitar could use some work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but overall it’s in very good+ condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Very faded cherry sunburst finished spruce top
- Cherry finished mahogany back, sides, and 14-fret neck
- 20-fret Brazilian rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays
- Rectangular Brazilian rosewood bridge with adjustable saddle
- Replacement trapeze tailpiece
- 6-on-a-plate Kluson Deluxe tuners
- White-bound body
- w-b-w soundhole rosette
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- ~24-3/4" scale
- 2" nut
- 14-3/8" lower bout
- Headstock features decal "Gibson" logo
- Missing truss rod cover
- Strap button installed in side of guitar (not optimal)
- NO CASE
- VGC+, plays ok but could use some work (truss rod near max, heat press neck, level and dress frets, restring and setup, etc. — sold AS-IS)
- SN: 428883