G&L George Fullerton Signature (1995)
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Blonde (Mary Kaye) finish
- Ash body
- One piece maple neck
- 22 fret
- Black pearloid dot markers
- Locking Sperzel tuners
- One ply white pickguard and backplate
- 3 vintage style single coil pickups
- One volume and two tone controls
- 5-way selector switch
- G&L dual fulcrum tremolo
- "George Fullerton" is on headstock and upper body horn
- 1-5/8" nut
- ~25-1/2" scale
- 7.6 lbs.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- No case