Furch Green Gc-SM SBB SPE USA First Anniversary Acoustic-Electric Guitar
This limited edition model marks the first anniversary of Furch in the USA. It's a beauty that produces a rich sound with ringing highs and fine tonal balance. It is a Grand Auditorium shape with a solid Sitka spruce top and African mahogany back and sides. Appointments include the impressive L.R. Baggs VTC pickup system. A premium gigbag rounds out the package. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 years
- USA First Anniversary limited edition (1 of 10 total guitars w/ slightly varied features)
- Grand Auditorium Cutaway
- AA Solid Sitka Spruce top
- AA Solid African mahogany back and sides
- African mahogany Furch Soft V neck, 14 frets to body
- CNR System Neck design w/ dual-action truss rod
- Ebony headstock overlay, fingerboard, bridge & bridge pins
- Artificial tortoise binding
- Black and white purfling
- Double ring rosette with black walnut inlay
- White pearl position markers and side dots
- TUSQ fully compensated saddle & nut
- 1 3/4" nut width (1 1/2" string spacing)
- 25 9/16" scale length
- 15 3/4" fingerboard radius
- 2 3/16" string spacing at bridge
- Lower bout width 15.67"
- High-gloss full-pore sunburst finish w/ satin finish neck
- Polished frets
- Clear anti-scratch pickguard
- Furch chrome tuning machines w/ 1:18 gear ratio
- Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53 strings
- LR Baggs VTC electronics
- Deluxe Hiscox hard case included
- Crafted in the Czech Republic