Fishman Fission Bass Powerchord Fx (2011)
This Fishman Fission Bass Powerchord FX creates stacked harmonies around your bass notes using the octave up, 4th below, upper octave, and 5th above. The footswitch LEDs allow you to see harmonies before you activate them to build chords. Other controls include a noise gate, overdrive, tone, and effect level. It has a 1/4" mono input with trim control for passive or active signals, 1/4" mix output, 1/4" effects output, 24-bit audio conversion, and 32-bit processing. It’s housed in a sturdy metal 4.7" x 7.4" x 2.1" housing. This pedal is in excellent condition. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- AUDIO 1/O: Single 1/4' input with trim control accepts active or passive instruments.
- MIX OUTPUT: 1/4”
- EFFECT OUTPUT: 1/4”
- DIGITAL SIGNAL PATH: 32-bit processing 24-bit A/D/A
- MATERIAL: Durable all-metal construction
- DIMENSIONS: 7.4” x 4.7” x 2.1”
- POWER: 9-volt battery or compatible with Fishman 910-R power adapter
- BATTERY LIFE: 20 hours