Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster (2006)
This sharp looking Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster has an ash body with a gloss sienna sunburst finish. The maple neck has a rosewood fretboard with abalone dot markers. It’s equipped with three Noiseless SCN pickups and S-1 switching. This electric guitar is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss sienna sunburst finish on ash body
- S-1 switching and three Noiseless SCN pickups
- Aged w-b-w pickguard, backplate and pickup covers (old sticker discoloration)
- Two-point tremolo bridge
- One volume and two tone controls
- Abalone dot markers on rosewood fretboard
- 1-piece maple neck
- Locking tuners
- Contoured heel
- Fender 60th Anniversary badge on back of headstock
- 22 frets
- 25-1/2" scale
- 1-11/16" nut
- 9.5 fretboard radius
- 8.0 lbs, made in USA
- Tweed original hardshell case (orange lining)
- SN: DZ6034672