Fender American Elite Stratocaster (2016)
This sharp looking Fender American Elite Stratocaster has and Olympic pearl gloss poly finish and a 4-ply tortoise plastic pickguard. The maple neck has a compound back shape, and it’s topped with a compound radius rosewood fingerboard. It’s equipped with three Noiseless pickups and an S-1 switch. This electric guitar is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Olympic pearl gloss poly finish
- Maple neck with compound back shape (modern-C at the nut, modern-D at the body)
- Rosewood 9.5"-14" compound radius fingerboard
- Updated neck heel
- Easy access truss rod adjustment wheel
- Three Noiseless pickups
- 5-way switch, one volume with S-1 switch, and two tone controls
- 2-point tremolo with pop-in arm
- Locking tuners
- 4-ply tortoise shell pickguard
- Made in USA
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 1-11/16" nut
- ~25-1/2" scale
- 8.0 lbs
- Original hardshell case
- SN: US16047941