Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster (2009)
This impressive Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster features an amber finish, a 3-ply tortoise plastic pickguard, and a one-piece maple neck. It’s equipped with two N2 noiseless single coil pickups and a humbucking bridge pickup. A passing lane button and S1 switching offer additional pickup combinations. This electric guitar is in excellent condition. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Amber finish
- One piece maple neck
- Two N2 noiseless pickups and one humbucking pickup with "passing lane" button that sends signal to bridge pickup
- S-1 pickup switching for additional pickup combinations
- One volume and two tone controls
- 3-ply tortoise plastic pickguard
- American Deluxe bridge, locking tuners, and strap locks
- LSR roller nut
- 8.2 lbs.
- 22 frets
- 25.5" scale
- ~1-11/16" nut width
- Original hardshell case
- SN: DZ9346425