Fender Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster (2018)
Built to celebrate six decades of Leo Fender’s adventurous design, the 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster offers a 3-pickup take on this iconic instrument. The pickups sport sleek Filtertron covers and offer a wide array of powerful tones. The '60s Oval "C" shaped neck is paired with a modern 9.5" radius fingerboard. Traditional touches include a Jazzmaster tremolo bridge with a lock button, Pure Vintage single-line Fender Deluxe tuners, and a 4-bolt neck plate. Produced in limited quantities, it combines authentic looks, flexible wiring, and a trio of humbucking pickups to make a guitar that's ready for anything. This guitar is in excellent condition. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Model Name: 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster
- Model #: 0173900704
- Series: Limited Edition
- Color: Daphne Blue
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: '60s Oval "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.684" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Pickups: Filtertron (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: 1. Bridge Pickup, 2. Bridge & Middle Pickups, 3. Middle Pickup, 4. Middle & Neck Pickup, 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 9.5" Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White "Witch Hat"
- Case: Included