Fender Custom Shop Bonnie Raitt Stratocaster (1996)
Number 45 of 200 made, this Fender Custom Shop Bonnie Raitt Stratocaster has a nice blue burst finish, a birdseye maple neck with a large headstock, a rosewood fingerboard, and an autographed white pearloid pickguard. It’s equipped with three single-coil pickups and gold hardware, including a vintage tremolo bridge/tailpiece. This electric guitar is in excellent+ condition. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Fender Bonnie Raitt Custom Shop Stratocaster
- #45 of 200
- Blue burst finish
- Birdseye maple neck with rosewood fretboard and dot inlays
- Autographed white pearloid pickguard and backplate
- Gold hardware
- Vintage tremolo
- Large headstock
- Three single-coil pickups
- Five-way pickup switch, one volume and two tone controls
- 22 frets
- ~1-5/8" nut width
- ~25.5" scale
- 8 lbs.
- Fancy purple faux lizard-skin hardshell case
- Includes certificate of authenticity