Fender Artist (1970s)
A nice 1970s banjo, this Fender Artist features a walnut neck and resonator, flathead-style tone ring and a bound rosewood fingerboard with fancy inlays. Loud and bright! Could use inlay replacements. Needs fret level, strings, setup, etc. - sold AS-IS. This resonator banjo is in very good to excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 04734
- Natural satin finish
- ~1-1/4” nut
- Double bound walnut resonator
- Walnut 1/2” rim with black rim cap
- 11” head
- Dual coordinator rods
- 1 piece flat-plate flange
- 24 brackets
- Flathead-style no-hole tone ring
- Gibson clamshell tailpiece installed
- 2-piece walnut neck with maple center stripe
- Bound 22-fret rosewood neck with fancy inlays
- Sliding 5th string capo installed
- Railroad spike @ 10th fret (spikes removed at 7th and 9th, leaving little holes)
- Geared tuners with pearloid buttons
- 27” scale
- 11.8 lbs.
- HSC (blue lining)
- Made in USA
- Could use inlay replacements. Needs fret level, strings, setup, etc. - sold AS-IS.