Farida Shopworn KAT-3 NC Tenor Ukulele
Shopworn -- nick on crown of headstock, front side. A high-quality tenor uke with a very fine sound -- a great value for your dollar! Lightly constructed of all solid mahogany with an acacia fingerboard and bridge. Nice appointments include a simple 7-ring rosette, friction tuners, and a nitrocellulose lacquer finish.More Details...
- Shopworn -- nick on crown of headstock, front side.
- Solid Mahogany Top, Back, and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- 18 frets/12 to body
- 17" Scale Length
- 1-3/8" Nut Width
- Acacia Fingerboard and Bridge
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- Simple 7-Ring Rosette
- Acrylic Dot Position Markers
- Friction Tuners
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Aquila Strings