Epiphone FT-30 Caballero Tenor Guitar (1962)
Made by Gibson in Kalamazoo, the FT-30 Cabellero tenor guitar is the Epiphone version of the Gibson TG-0. It has a ladder braced mahogany top, with mahogany back and sides. The fretboard and rectangular bridge are made of Brazilian rosewood. This instrument is sold AS-IS (except needs reglue back cracks and open seams, reglue bridge wing, reglue cracked braces, bridge plate patch, fret level, restring, set-up, etc.), otherwise it is in good condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Natural finish mahogany top, back and sides
- Tortoise plastic top binding
- Screwed-down black plastic pickguard
- Ladder braced
- 19 fret Brazilian rosewood fretboard
- Brazilian rosewood rectangular bridge
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- Kluson Deluxe tuners with white buttons
- Pearloid dot markers
- Peghead overlay features logo
- 23” scale
- 1-3/16” nut
- 14-1/8” lower bout
- Rough period chipboard case
- GC (except needs reglue back cracks and open seams, reglue bridge wing, reglue cracked braces, bridge plate patch, fret level, restring, set-up, etc. -- sold AS-IS)