Epiphone E444T Granada (1964)
Epiphone’s version of the Gibson ES-120T, this E444T Granada has a thin body with a sunburst finish maple top, dark natural finish mahogany sides, and a dark natural finish maple back. The Melody Maker style single coil pickup and electronics are mounted on a raised cream plastic pickguard. Other features include a trapeze tailpiece, an adjustable rosewood bridge, and 3-on-a-plate Kluson tuners. This electric guitar is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Double bound 16" thin body
- Sunburst finish on maple top
- Dark natural finish on maple back, mahogany sides, and mahogany neck
- Brazilian rosewood fretboard
- Dot inlays
- Melody Maker style single coil pickup and electronics mounted on raised cream plastic pickguard
- Trapeze tailpiece
- Adjustable rosewood bridge
- 3-on-a-plate Kluson tuners
- 1-5/8" nut
- 24-3/4" scale
- Original hardshell case
- SN: 236492