Eastman E1SS-LTD Limited Edition Acoustic Guitar & Gigbag
A handsome limited edition guitar, the Eastman E1SS-LTD has a dreadnought-size body with a solid Adirondack spruce top, solid sapele back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck. Vintage-inspired appointments include ivoroid body binding, a fire stripe pickguard, and open gear Ping tuners. An impressive guitar at a nice price. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Body Top Finish: Open Pore
- Back/Sides Finish: Open Pore
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Fire Stripe Mario Proulx Guard
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Case: Padded Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen