Eastman E1OOSS-LTD Limited Edition Acoustic Guitar & Gigbag
A handsome limited edition guitar, the Eastman E1OOSS-LTD has a 00-size body with a solid Adirondack spruce top, solid sapele back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck. Vintage-inspired appointments include ivoroid body binding, a fire stripe pickguard, and open gear Ping tuners. An impressive guitar at a nice price. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Dimensions: 14-3/4" x 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Open Pore
- Back/Sides Finish: Open Pore
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Fire Stripe Mario Proulx Guard
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Case: Padded Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm