Henry C. Dobson 1867 Patent Model (1867-73)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Mahogany or walnut neck
- Brazilian rosewood fingerboard
- Pearl slotted square inlays
- Top tension head with internal rim
- External flat back resonator with Brazilian rosewood laminate
- Nylon strings
- L brackets that connect rim and resonator
- Extra hole in headstock
- Woman's face painted on ~9-3/4" skin head
- ~27-1/4" scale, 1-15/32" nut (replaced)
- Boulder Alpine Series gigbag (green)
- VGC+ condition