Diatonic Arpeggios for Classical Guitar
by Kenneth Meyer
Provides extended arpeggios for all chords over the full range of the guitar's tessitura. Fingerings for the left hand present a variety of shifting possibilities: open-string, glide, free-finger and squeeze shifts. Right-hand fingerings demonstrate sequencing patterns that will improve control and dexterity when navigating the thorniest concert repertoire. Notation only. 42 pp. More Details...
- Diatonic Major and Minor Arpeggios
- Diatonic Dominant and Major Seventh Arpeggios
- Diatonic Half-Diminished and Minor Seventh Arpeggios
- Diatonic Diminished and Minor-Major Seventh Arpeggios
- Diatonic Dominant and Major Augmented Seventh Arpeggios