Denny Openback Banjo, Rhea, 12" Rim, Cherry with Wood Tone Ring
This simply-styled openback banjo features a wooden tone ring and is bright and responsive. Andy Denny uses North American hardwoods (locally grown when possible) for the neck and rim, US-made hardware, and he makes his own tension hoops. He names each banjo -- Rhea is one of a kind More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Cherry 2-piece neck and block style rim
- Persimmon fretboard (1 3/16" nut, 25 1/2" scale) with large copper side dots
- Note nice woodgrain match on fingerboard & peghead!
- Scoop above 17th fret
- Dowel stick construction
- Wooden flange on rim instead of metal bracket shoes for lighter weight
- 16 Brackets (5/16" hex nuts)
- Planetary geared tuners
- Adjustable truss rod
- Nickel & black hardware
- No-Knot Tailpiece
- Remo Renaissance head
- Shellac finish