Deering Vega Old Tyme Wonder (2009)
One of Deering's mellowest banjos, the Old Time Wonder has an 11” Renaissance head. It has a maple neck and rim, and an ebony fretboard with frailing scoop for more room to pluck the strings over the fingerboard. Other features include railroad spikes and Deering Planetary tuners. Original hardshell case included. This instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Satin dark stained finish on maple neck and rim
- 17-fret ebony with pearl dot inlays
- Frailing scoop after 17th fret
- 11" Renaissance head
- 24 brackets
- No Knot tailpiece
- Headstock overlay with logo
- Deering Planetary tuners and geared 5th string peg
- Railroad spikes added at frets 7,8,9 and 10
- 1-3/16" nut
- ~26-3/8" scale
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Original hardshell case (green lining)