Deering Maple Blossom (2002)
$1,975 $2,175sku: 70U-203684
A fine bluegrass machine, this Deering Maple Blossom has a dark stained maple neck, rim, and resonator. The ebony fingerboard is decorated with fancy pearl floral inlays Other features include a Deering no holes flathead style tone ring, a one-piece zinc flange, and a Presto tailpiece. It’s equipped with Planetary style tuners and a geared 5th string peg. This banjo is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Dark stained maple neck, rim and resonator
- 22-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl floral inlays
- 11" frosted head
- Deering no holes flathead tone ring
- One piece zinc flange
- Presto tailpiece
- Notched tension hoop
- Planetary style tuning machines and geared 5th string peg
- Ebony headstock overlay with "DEERING" banner and floral inlays
- w-b-w bound fretboard, heel cap and resonator
- 1-9/32" nut
- ~26" scale
- Replacement truss rod cover reads "The Maple Blossom"
- Serial number 10170202B504
- With original hardshell case (green lining)
- Excellent condition (EC)
- SN: 10170202B504