Deering Maple Blossom (1997)
A sharp looking bluegrass machine, this Deering Maple Blossom has a dark stained maple neck, rim, and resonator. The ebony fingerboard has fancy pearl inlays. Other features include a flathead tone ring (no holes), nickel hardware, and Five Star Planetary tuners. This banjo is in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Dark stained maple neck, rim, and resonator (neck and rim appear gray, resonator is more brown)
- 22-fret ebony fingerboard with fancy pearl inlays
- 11" frosted head
- 1-3/16" nut
- ~26-3/8" scale
- Nickel hardware
- One-piece flange
- No-holes flathead tone ring
- Presto tailpiece
- White-bound fretboard and resonator
- b-w headstock overlay with pearl "DEERING" banner and floral inlays
- Five Star Planetary tuners
- Newer Deering hardshell case
- SN: 021188975405