Deering Artisan Goodtime Parlor Banjo
Great for travel, great for kids, maybe just the right thing for you. This short scale openback banjo features premium Deering appointments like a "Midnight Maple" fingerboard and classic brown-stained 3-ply rim. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 6 years
- Neck has 19 frets
- 23 1/8" scale
- 1 1/4" nut
- Overall length is about 33 1/2"
- Weighs 4 lbs.
- Tuned in standard G tuning with light gauge strings
- Artisan Goodtime model with planetary tuning gears
- "Midnight Maple" fingerboard
- Fancy inlaid position markers
- Railroad spikes at frets 7,9,& 10
- Classic brown stain on neck and rim
- Laser-cut logo on the peghead
- 3-ply violin maple rim (11" diameter)
- Quality nickel-plated hardware
- Frosted head
- Geared 5th string peg
- Satin finish
- The suggested gigbag is sized for a resonator, but length is good
- All Goodtimes are made in the USA