Dasilva Ukulele Co. James Hill Model Tenor Ukulele
Designed in collaboration with James Hill, this stunning ukulele was handcrafted in California. In addition to all solid wood construction, this uke features premium appointments like faux tortoise binding and a visually impressive beveled cutaway. DaSilva makes about one uke per month, so this is a pretty rare bird. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
- Solid Adirondack spruce top
- Solid curly Koa back and sides
- Beveled cutaway
- Honduran mahogany neck
- Gaboon ebony fingerboard, headplate, and heelcap
- Macassar ebony bridge, bone nut, and saddle
- Paua abalone and faux tortoise-shell rosette
- Faux tortoise binding
- Paua abalone and mother-of-pearl peghead inlay
- Paua abalone fret markers
- 4:1 geared tuners
- UV-cured, hand-rubbed, gloss polyester finish
- ~17"scale length
- 19 frets (14 to the body)
- Body is a little deeper than many tenors at ~3-1/16" deep
- Case not included, but available