Crafters of Tennessee Classic Maple (c.2002)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Sunburst finish
- Highly flamed maple neck and double w-b-w-bound resonator
- White-bound 22-fret ebony fingerboard with fancy pearl inlays
- ~26-1/4" scale
- One-piece flange
- Flathead tone ring
- Label on rim reads "PROTOTYPE TONY PASS RIM - TFD"
- Presto tailpiece
- Ebony headstock overlay with intricate pearl and abalone inlay
- Planetary tuners
- Geared 5th string peg
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Brown faux snakeskin OHSC (brown lining)
- SN: 130702