Cordoba 25C Concert Ukulele
Embodies the charm of traditional ukulele ornamentation combined with the striking natural figure of acacia, an exotic tropical wood closely related to koa. Features a solid acacia top and figured acacia back and sides, providing a bright, round and familiar voice. The wooden rope-style top binding, herringbone rosette and tie block, hearken back to the old-world origins of the instrument. Other features include a thinly applied satin finish, bone nut and saddle, and Aquila strings. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Top: Solid acacia
- Back & Sides: Acacia
- Binding/Bridge: Maple and Ebony Rope Pattern/ Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: Maple
- Rosette: Maple and Ebony Herringbone Pattern
- Finish: Satin polyurethane in natural
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/ Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 14 3/4" / 375mm
- Nut Width: 35mm / 1.38"
- Fret Marker Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dots
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 18
- Bracing/Build: Spruce fan
- Body Width & Length: 8 1/4" (210mm) at lower bout/ 6 1/8" (156mm) at upper bout /11" (280mm) body length
- Overall Length: 24" / 610mm
- Body Depth: 2 3/4" (70mm) at tail/ 2 1/8" (54mm) at heel
- Tuning Machines: Silver/Black
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut