The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Cordoba 23B Baritone Ukulele
Solid ovangkol top paired with ovangkol back and sides, rosewood bridge and fingerboard, mahogany neck, and ovangkol headstock veneer. Ovangkol ranges from rich orange to a darker brown in color, and is commonly streaked with gray, purple, or black. Its tonally similar to rosewood, with a slightly fuller mid-range.
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Top: Solid Ovangkol
- Back & Sides: Ovangkol
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Satin (matte) finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 510mm (20")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 46mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 19 total
- Body Width & Length: 7.5" width at upper bout / 10" width at lower bout / 13.75" body length
- Overall Length: 29.5"
- Body Depth: 2.5" depth at upper bout / 3" depth at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with Black Buttons
- Strings Aquila: 21U