Cordoba 23B Baritone Ukulele
Solid ovangkol top paired with ovangkol back and sides, rosewood bridge and fingerboard, mahogany neck, and ovangkol headstock veneer. Ovangkol ranges from rich orange to a darker brown in color, and is commonly streaked with gray, purple, or black. Its tonally similar to rosewood, with a slightly fuller mid-range. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Top: Solid Ovangkol
- Back & Sides: Ovangkol
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Satin (matte) finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 510mm (20")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 46mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 19 total
- Body Width & Length: 7.5" width at upper bout / 10" width at lower bout / 13.75" body length
- Overall Length: 29.5"
- Body Depth: 2.5" depth at upper bout / 3" depth at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with Black Buttons
- Strings Aquila: 21U