CA Guitars Legacy A/E (c.2008)
A great travel guitar, this CA Guitars Legacy A/E features a dreadnought body and 14-fret neck all made from climate resistant carbon fiber. Appointments include a fancy abalone soundhole rosette and black Sperzel tuning machines. It’s equipped with a Fishman Prefix Pro Blend pickup/microphone pickup system. This instrument is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Dreadnought body of carbon fiber construction (neck, back. and sides are formed in 1 piece of composite carbon fiber material)
- Gloss X-braced composite carbon fiber top with weave pattern
- Gloss black sides, back and heel-less neck
- Factory Fishman Prefix Pro Blend pickup/microphone pickup system
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard with side dot markers
- Composite bridge
- Black Sperzel tuning machines
- Abalone soundhole rosette
- 1-11/16" nut
- ~25-3/8" scale
- 16" lower bout
- Patterned carbon fiber headstock overlay and "CA" logo
- Built in the USA
- With nylon covered foam semi-hardshell case
- SN: 111337