Collings OM1T Traditional Series Guitar & Collings-Made Case
Collings’ Traditional Series instruments feature protein glue construction and a extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish for enhanced responsiveness and dynamic range. This handcrafted guitar features an OM size body with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides. Understated appointments include tortoise plastic body binding, a custom wood rosette, and nickel Waverly tuners. It comes with Collings' amazingly light and strong, perfectly-fitted, vintage-inspired hardshell case. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- SN 28911
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides: Honduran mahogany
- Construction: Animal protein glue
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: Tortoise with custom wood purflings
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bridge: Ebony belly-style with 2 5/16" spacing
- Fingerboard: Ebony with gold MOP short dots
- Bridge Pins/End Pin: Tortoise-style
- Nut: Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle: Bone, cut through
- Neck Profile: Traditional
- Peghead Profile: Tapered square
- Neck Joint: Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod: Fully adjustable
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony with gold MOP Collings Logo
- Tuners: Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip: 1-style (Walnut)
- Rosette: Custom wood rosette
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Brace Material: Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern: Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace (no tongue brace)
- Fingerboard Radius: 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish: High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish: High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Strings: D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053")
- Case: Collings Traditional hardshell case Dimensions
- Body Length: 19 1/4"
- Body Depth: 4 1/8"
- Lower Bout Width: 15"
- Total Length: 39 1/2"